Purchase Nutrition Analysis & Food Plan Online
to purchase program and book assessment:
Complete Online Form
Following purchase of the program, you will receive an appointment confirmation email with a link to the Online Form. The form includes a One Day Food Record (which is simply the food you ate yesterday, including the brand, the amount, and type. eg. 120g of Jalna Low Fat Greek Yoghurt, 1 Cup of Basmati Rice, 1 Slice of Burgen Soy Lin Bread. ) and questions regarding your food, health or weight loss goals, Being as precise as possible helps accuracy when creating your food plan.
Attend Nutrition Analysis & Food Plan Assessment (30 minutes)
1. Review the information from your Weight Loss/ Nutrition Plan Form.
2. Take Body Measurements & Photos, including Skinfolds, Circumferences, (so wear something you feel comfortable in but also still show the parts you wish to change. We use your measurements to help determine your calorie consumption.
3. Login to the food recording app eg Myfitnesspal to demonstrate how to record food intake using your One Day Food Record.
4. Explain Our Nutrition Analysis & Food Plan Process.
Complete Food Planning Document
Our Food Planning Document helps us understand your food preferences and the times of day you tend to eat. We use this information to formulate your first Food Plan. You will be asked to indicate your preferred sources of protein, starchy carbs and vegetables, fruits and good fats.
Keep in mind, you may have to consider broadening some of your food behaviours ie eating more than twice per day, eating more than one or two vegetables.
Attend Nutrition Analysis & Food Plan Consultation (60 minutes)
(a minimum of 7days later, so you may complete your 7 day record)
1. Review Seven Day Food Record ie MyFitnessPal record, discuss recording improvements in accuracy if required.
2. Demonstrate how to use a Progress Record Spreadsheet to record average calories and macros, daily activity, for previous week using
3. Re-measure body weight, and some other anthropometric measurements
4. Receive Individual Food Plan,
**inclusion of specific recipes or recipe analysis on request @ $30 per unique recipe